I'm back with another darling card to share with you all, using an absolute ADORABLE stamp from Elphine House Australia. This one is called "Danny Boy Jingle Bells"... Some of you may recognize this one, it was once released by Sugar Nellie, and has been unavailable.... Until now... New to EHA...
Our challenge this week over at Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog is a Holiday Tic-Tac-Toe game.... As long as you use ANY 3 in a row from the tic-tac-toe board, AND an Elisabeth Bell stamp, you're good to go... Why not join us and play along?
This is what I made using
"Brads - Die Cuts - Lace"
I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had coloring and playing with layouts etc for this adorable stamp. I've used Copics for coloring the image, and a Marvy puffy pen was used for making the snow appear "puffy". =) Loads of Snow Filled Fun! Challenges I've entered:
- Party Time Tuesday - "Kids Christmas"
- Die Cuttin' Diva's - Holiday Spirit
- Paper Take Weekly - "Snow White"
- Simon Says Stamp - "Snowflakes"
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge - "Anything goes as long as it's festive"
- 2 Sisters Challenge - "Snowflakes"