We'd love to see what kind of vintage creation you can come up with.
First, I was unsure which fabulous stamp or digi I wanted to use, and that would work perfectly for a Vintage Valentine, I chose to use "My Prince" from Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection. Next I had a hard time picking papers, when I finally did, I decided I would use my copics to color this beauty in all shades of brown/beige.
Honestly while I was coloring, I had my doubts, and thought I would end up re-coloring a new image, but once I placed this fabulous Digi all colored on the papers, it all just seemed to come together for me. It taught me a little lesson!
"Never doubt yourself, give it your best shot, and see what happens"
Going Vintage is definitely NOT my thing, but I do admit that I love the outcome.
- the Paper Shelter #96 - "Anything Goes"
- Inky Impressions - "Celebrations"
- Creative Inspirations - #198 - "Anything Goes with Flowers"
- Simply Create Too - "Anything Goes"
- Brown Sugar Challenge - "Valentines"
- Clearly i Stamp Challenge - "Brown & Red"
- PolkaDoodles Challenge - "Monocromatic and one color"