April 2, 2013

EHA Challenge #41 - "Punch It"

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying your week, and hoping that you all had a wonderful Easter. 
 
I have a new card to share with you all today, for this weeks Elphine House Australia's Challenge.  The theme is "Punch It" so I used some punches, and a darling EHA Stamp called "Carrie Princess - On A Swing" by none other than Elisabeth Bell.  And this is what I came up with.


Once again, the papers that I used are digital papers that I have created.
I call these papers "The Rose Garden"
 
 

I've also used Tim Holtz crackle paint (Picket Fence).  The flower is punched, using both EK Success, and McGill punches, with a Rosebud from Wild Orchid Crafts in the center.  The sentiment is computer generated, and my darling stamp was colored using both Copic Markers and Prisma Color Pencils.  (Colors listed below)  

Challenges I've Entered:


Copic Markers Used:
(Skin) E00, E11, R43
(Hair) E50, E53, E27
(Clothing) B41
(Swing) E33, E29

 Prisma Color Pencils Used:
(Clothing) 923-Scarlet Lake, 924-Crimson Red, 1024-Blue Slate, 1102-Blue Lake, 903-True Blue, 1083-Putty Beige


5 comments:

Olivia said...

This is soo pretty and how cool you created your own paper :-)!

CraftinGranny said...

See you've got those creative juices flowing with the gorgeous DP you are creating. Lovely card Lynda and a beautiful design. Great flower and use of the punches. "Hugs" Carol

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynda :-) she is lovely and the papers and texture is fabulous, I love the corrugated element, very effective :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

stitch-and-greet said...

Hi Lynda, I can´t get enough from your cards with the lovely designed papers. Your artwork is always a unified whole, well balanced in all its parts. Wow!
Big hugs, Renata

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome project!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon