This little couple is one of Elphine House Australia's newest stamps,
and it is only sold in
Australia's Online Shop.
Aren't they just adorable?
I used some papers left over in my scraps from some Christmas cards that I created a while back. I believe they are from DCWV. And the snowflakes die cuts are from Memory Box. I made the flower myself, with some Martha Stewart Punches, and then used Prisma Colored pencils for coloring this adorable little stamped image. These are the colors I've used:
- Die Cuttin Diva's - Twice is nice
- Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes #97
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes #96
- Papertake Weekly - Die-ing for a punch
- Totally Paper Crafts - Make Your Own Flowers