September 14, 2013

A sweet Hello

Happy Saturday my Crafty Friends!  =)
Here in NY it definitely feels like Fall today.  And I'm definitely feeling a bit lazy.  I really need to get myself motivated and get going on this day... But cool weather like this makes me feel like curling up in my bed for a few hours of rest.  Don't know why, but......  LOL

I've shared a new creation over on The Digi Bells Blog today, and thought I should of course share it here as well.  Maybe even enter a few challenges with it.  Hmmmm, we'll see!

This one is a Criss-Cross Card, using Elisabeth Bells latest Digi called "Sweet Surprises".  You can find her now in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

I just couldn't resist adding an ice cream cone to the inside note card.
The little stamped ice cream cones, as well as the Sweet Hello Sentiment are both accessory stamps that I had gotten from one of Whiff of Joy's Elisabeth Bell stamp club sets a few years ago.



I've colored my adorable image using both Copic markers, as well as Prisma colored pencils, and honestly I seem to have lost the paper that I had written the colors down on.  OOPS!
The flowers are punched using an EKSuccess Retro Flower Punch, and the centers are twine just coiled around.  =) 

Challenges entered:




5 comments:

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Lynda! Love the criss-cross style and the sweet image! Great color combo! Love the insert, too!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is really gorgeous Lynda!! Love the ice cream note card! Just finished color her in and will be entering challenge tomorrow! :) So fun! HUGS

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this ice cream and the little note that is tucked inside - very fun card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pile it On Challenge.

Tracey Manderson said...

Awesome, your colouring is outstanding. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine
Good Luck, and hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

The Little Stamper said...

Gorgeous card, great colouring and a lovely interpretation of our colour swatch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Bearly Mine this week.

Sharon x