Today, over at Elisabeth Bells World Challenge Blog, we have a brand new challenge going on. This months challenge is "Shape it Up" so it's time to get creative, and make a shaped card, rather than a basic square or rectangular one.
I've created an Apple. Perfect for this time of year, and perfect for this darling stamp called "Katrina with Red and Golden Apples" from Elphine House Australia. Who are also sponsoring the challenge this month. =)
I've even had a little extra fun creating the inside as well. Lots of space to write, wouldn't you say? LOL
My coloring was done with both Copics and Prisma Colored Pencils. I really like the effects I can get by using both.
These are the Colors I've used:
Skin: E00, E11, 943-Burnt Ochre, 926-Carmine Red
Hair: E33, E29, E00
Clothing: R35, R39, Y17, Y0000, B41, 1101-Denim Blue, 943-Burnt Ochre, 945-Sienna Brown
Basket and Apples: E27, E33, R35, R29, R39
Challenges I've Entered:
- Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
- Die Cuttin' Diva's - Fall Colors
- Creative Inspirations - Favorite Stamp Brand (Mine is Elisabeth Bell Designs of course)
- Craftin Desert Diva's - Autumn/Fall Linky Party