September 2, 2013

Black/Orange Coloring Challenge

Happy Monday!  It's September already, Hard to believe.... 

I have a little bit of coloring to share with you all...  Make it Crafty has started up their coloring challenges again over at the "Make It Colorful" Blog....  This month, they have challenged us to use Black and Orange, with or without a Spooky background...


WELL....  I am Not Good at backgrounds, so that means I'm submitting this to the "Black and Orange" part of the challenge this month.... This also tells me that I definitely need to work on my sky and background coloring techniques.   That's the true challenge.... So now you know what the area that I feel needs the most work, I am sure I will be scouting some good background and sky tutorials. =)






 






4 comments:

Andrea Pierron said...

Hi lynda!! Love the coloring. So pretty!!

Ericraft said...

looks great lynda! your not the only one that needs to work on their backgrounds

Janice W. said...

You colored the dress so nicely! I love the ruffles and the glitter! It really pops!

Delphine said...

Super cute scene, Lynda - beautiful colours and I love your choice of image for the black and orange challenge - she looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful and good luck! Delphine xx