We sure hope to see lots of people playing with us. The challenge is "PRETTY PASTELS", perfect for this time of year. It might be a Birthday Card, but it screams Spring, don't you think?
I would like to be SCREAMING for SPRING right about now, I am sooo tired of winter.
I've colored sweet "Wishes" with Copics as well as Prisma Color Pencils, the Colors are listed below.
I've used some papers from my scraps for this card,
I've created my own flower using EKSuccess Retro flower punch,
I've also used my Memory Box Lavish Corner die to go along with my flowers.
Challenges that I've entered:
- Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - #216-Dreaming of Spring
- Crafting By Designs - Use A Ribbon
- Craftin Desert Diva's - Brads, Buttons, Ribbons or Twine (Must use at least 2)
- Delightful Challenges - Welcome Spring
- Inky Impressions - Think Spring
- The Paper Shelter - #150-More than 5 flowers
- Totally Paper Crafts - #211-Beautiful Borders
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - #91-Welcome Spring
- Left of Center Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Skin- E00, 943-Burnt Ochre (Prisma)
Hair- E50, E53, YR23Clothing- V0000, 1008-Parma Violet (Prisma), 932-Violet (Prisma)
Wishing Well & Grass- E29, E27, E33, W5, W1, YG03, YG17, YG67