May 20, 2014

Polkadots and Pearls




Happy Tuesday everyone....  I've got something fun to share today.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.  

But Before I go any further, I just wanted to send out a reminder that The Digi Bells blog hop is still going on... Elisabeth Bells release of "Belle with Laundry" is absolutely adorable, and what doll to have been released now as a digi.  You never know, you might just be one of the lucky winners...  You can join the hop by clicking here.

It's that time again for another fun challenge over on the Elphine House Australia Challenge Blog.  This months challenge them is "Polkadots and Pearls" 


I've used "Katrina My Sister Shasha" from Elphine House Australia.  I truly had a ton of fun coloring and then creating my card for this months challenge.


I've colored these gorgeous girls, using Copics, and decorated with all sorts of odds and ends that I found in my stash...  The flowers of course are handmade using my EKSuccess Punches.  I truly do enjoy making them myself.  =)


I hope that you enjoyed my creation this month.  

I've decided to enter these challenges:



2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful birthday card at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Simko said...

Lovely card with beautifully colored girls image. Thank you for joining us this month at Bearly-Mine Designs "Flowers" challenge and good luck in the draw. Hope we see you again!
Hugs,
Simona (DT)