What a beautiful Autumn day it's been here today. So I'm glad I get to share my creation on a day like this.
I've created this Autumn themed card for this months challenge over at Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog. The theme was to add a pumpkin... so of course I added not one, but two. LOL
I've used "Sophie - Sitting on Timber Throne" from Elphine House Australia... She is truly a doll, and I thought she'd be beautiful sitting there and adding a couple of pumpkins.... This is exactly what I would have loved to be doing this afternoon ... Relaxing on a tree stump on this beautiful Autumn day.
I've used my Copics for coloring this beauty.... and dug deep into my scrap stash, and found these fun papers from DCWV.
I've decided to enter these challenges:
- Whimsy Stamps Challenge - #76 Anything Goes
- Die Cuttin Diva's - #187 Purple, Orange plus 1 other color
- Papertake Weekly - Super Fly
- Party Time Tuesdays - #185 Anything Goes
- Craftin Desert Diva's - #42 Halloween
- Simply Create Too - #72 Use lots of Orange