December 25, 2015

Little "Gifts"



Hi all, and Merry Christmas!!!
I just had to make a little gift card tag/holder for this months challenge over at Elisabeth Bells World.  The challenge this month is "Winter Wonderland".  

I hope that if you are visiting my blog, that you will take the time to hop over to Elisabeth Bells World Challenge Blog, and check it out.  We would love to have you join us.

This adorable little winter babe is called "GIFTS".  She was once last released by Elphine House Australia.  She actually has a little puppy with her, but I couldn't include the puppy on my tag, it would have been too big. =)  She is truly a little doll, isn't she?


 On the back side of this gift tag is a little gift card holder that is attached.  It was perfect for the gift card that I am giving to my son's girlfriend.  The gift card just slides into the little sleeve on the back, and I have hung this tag on the tree.  She will never expect this one.  LOL

I've colored this cutie using Copic markers, and added a few random things to get that wintery feel.  Torn paper is my snow drifts, with a bit of silver glitter added.  I love the way this has turned out.  =)

I am entering this tag into these challenges:





4 comments:

NGCARDS said...

A super cute creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, such a sweet image and love sparkly snowflake.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Natalie said...

wonderful card! :)
Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Linda said...

Beautiful and so creative!