July 25, 2016

Ohhh How Sweet It Is......


Happy Monday everyone!!!

I know.... Monday's usually aren't the greatest day to try and be happy.... But I have to try anyway, don't I?  Besides.....  Who wouldn't be happy seeing this bright and cheery card?

There is a brand new challenge today over on Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog.  You won't want to miss out on the fun this month.  Do you have an Elisabeth Bell Stamp or Digi? And do you love the Strawberry or Red color?  Well what are you waiting for?  It's time to get crafting, and join us for this months "Strawberries and Red" theme....

I truly do love the way this one turned out.  This darling Elisabeth Bell stamp was once released by Whiff of Joy.  I really have no idea if she ever had a name, because she was part of a stamp kit.  If she DOES have a name, I would love to know what it is...  She really is a beauty, isn't she?



The papers that I used are digital papers that I made.... If you are interested in them, you can find them on my Etsy page.  They are part of a 6 paper set called "Strawberry Fields"
My beautiful stamped image was colored with Copics.  The strawberry flowers were also designed by me, as well as the Large Strawberry, and then cut out using my Silhouette.  The sentiment, I thought, was a perfect addition.  This one is a rubber stamp from Magnolia..., Either way, it was the perfect accessory for this card.

There really isn't a whole lot left for me to tell you, about this card.  I think it speaks for itself.

The Challenges that I've decided to Enter:



3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thank you for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Everything about it is just perfect. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
Tina dt

Unknown said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful colors!