December 18, 2016

A Sweet Christmas Blog Hop, featuring Elisabeth Bell's "Home Baked Christmas" Digi


Hello and Happy Happy Holidays!!!
Guess what?  
It's Blog Hop Day Today.
Yes, we are really beginning a blog hop on a Sunday.
We thought we'd give everyone a little extra time to hop
since Christmas is only a week away.  
I have been so excited for this blog hop, simply because this sweet little doll is now a Digi, and I couldn't wait to share her cuteness.
Not only that, but as I'm sure you've seen by now, you are not only getting some fun inspiration, but a yummy recipe to try too.

Also....Have you been visiting the Digi Bells Blog each day during the month of December?
Talk about some inspiration.  You won't want to miss a day....
AND ESPECIALLY each day during the last week of December on the Digi Bells Blog.

Anyway.... Shall we get on with the blog hop?
Hopefully, you have arrived here from Our darling Anet's Blog.
What did you think... She made an adorable recipe card, didn't she?

Now it's time for me to share my creation.
I absolutely LOVE - LOVE - LOVE this little doll.
I've colored her in traditional Christmas colors, using none other than my favorite.
Copics!!!




Of course you want to see the recipe, right?  



Ohhhhh Look.... Elisabeth Bell's Christmas Bell.
It was this past week's Friday Freebie.
Of course I needed to include that adorable bell...

And maybe you'd like the recipe instructions?  lol

Nothing fancy here really, just some things I found in my stash.
However, I absolutely LOVE this paper.  Don't quote me, but I think it might have been part of a Christmas paper stack from DCWV.

My Poinsettia flower was cut from my favorite Cheery Lynn die.  I can't tell you how much time I spent a couple of years ago, searching for the perfect Poinsettia die.  When I found it, I HAD TO HAVE IT.  It is STILL one of my all time favorites!


Your next stop is our super sweet and talented Teamie Jennifer's Blog.
But, don't forget to leave a comment here, before you go, in order to be in the drawing to win this adorable Christmas Cutie.

Challenges I thought I would Enter:





7 comments:

Lillian A said...

Aw, how elegant and what a neat idea to tuck the recipe inside the little pocket for safe-keeping. Love how you've colored this precious image, Lynda.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Lovely! I love the whole idea too! Nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
hugs

Eekers said...

Lovely idea and super colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Saskia Pullen said...

Great idear. Thanks for the jummy recipe..

Gail said...

This is beautiful. This little image is colored to perfection and the way you folded this to hold the recipe is fabulous. The colors you used for this are gorgeous for the holiday! I love this idea!

Edwina said...

Great idea! Love the envelope with the recipe. This will make a great gift especially added with a tin of cookies or a cookie jar. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

Oh just love this what a great idea. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles. Helen DT