March 24, 2017

Elisabeth Bells Digi Release Blog Hop for March 2017


My oh my, It's that time again.....
Blog Hop Days just make me smile.
I don't know, but I look forward to them each month. =)
For this months Digi Bell's Blog HopI have created a Spring themed card... on with the hop...shall we? 

Hopefully, you are joining the Digi Bells for this months Blog Hop, and should have arrived here from Sebrina's Blog.  If not, please go back to the Digi Bell's Blog, and hop along with us.

I will not even begin to tell you my struggle.  For the life of me, I could not get my mind and mojo going.  Mostly for making the card, the image had been colored up for over a week.  ....BUT.... I struggled through, and this is what I came up with.



Now it's time to head over to Helen's Blog, and make sure to leave a comment there as well. When you finish, please be sure to give us your thoughts on the "QUESTION" at the bottom of main Digi Bells Blog Hop post.

Thanks so much for joining us!

Challenges I've Decided to Enter:


12 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is just beautiful Lynda. Love your fabulous colouring and all the pretty detail. One will never say you struggled with mojo, but all of us experience this one time or the other :). Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Anet x

Lillian A said...

Lovely colors chosen to color up this adorable image, Lynda. Your embellishments are terrific -- flowers, die cuts, lace -- so enhancing to your creation. Happy spring!

Saskia Pullen said...

Way to cute. Love the scenery.
And the color of her dress. Great job.

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous card, you struggled well, love the layers and colours chosen image is adorable x

Noelene Apap said...

Hi Lynda,
This is such a beautiful card. Definitely nothing wrong with your mojo lol. I love it

Sandy Palmer said...

This is just so beautiful. Wonderful coloring. Love the colors here. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

Maryann Laursen said...

A very sweet and beautiful card, that really does scream spring all over it. You made it look just perfect, so noone can seee, there´s been any struggle here for sure. It´s awesome work.

Darlene said...

Beautiful coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Things that Fly’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Vicki said...

Lynda, this is so beautiful! Lovely design and colors. The coloring on your image is fantastic. Thanks for joining the Double D "Things That Fly" challenge.

Crealientje said...

Beautiful spring card!
Despite the struggle you managed to make a nice cheerful card.
Well done!
Hop, i am gone to the next.
Hugs Crealientje.

Nanasniftynitch said...

Oh my goodness.... I love how you combined the 2 new digi's. Fantastic!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
XO April

CraftyNatalie said...

Pretty creation.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT