January 14, 2009

Dawnys Sketch #6 and "Spoon Full Of Sugar"

When looking at what challenges I wanted to enter, I saw that I could easily combine them. I followed Dawny's sketch from Paper Take Weekly. And I also followed the "Paper Piecing" challenge from A Spoon Full of Sugar.
I have to say that the paper piecing was pretty fun. I had only done this one other time, I actually had lots of fun with this one.
Each one of the balloons on the WoJ "Michelle" the celebrating Donkey image are paper pieced, as well as her straw hat and ribbon. Isn't that donkey just the cutest?
As for the sketch from Paper Take Weekly, well after uploading the picture I happened to notice a small flaw that is sort of driving me nuts, one of my papers is a little bit off, so please don't look at that error. LOL... I almost was going to start all over, but I decided I won't. I think if it weren't for that, the card would be just right. It looks like a little party going on, with a little bit of crooked added to it. LOL This card will be donated to "Cards for Heroes" =)
Here it is!

12 comments:

LISA said...

i love your card, such a cute image xx

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

Your card is so cute. I love them.

jenny said...

Gorgeous card, I love the fun image and the bright papers x

Bubbles said...

Wow fab card, I love the bright spotty paper and the image is so cute!
Joanne x

Sue said...

aww fab card, luv the image n the bright papers are lovely, sue.x

Sue said...

He's such a cute fellow. Lovely card, really cheerful on a cold, miserable, winter's day. Sue

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Lynda, the WOJ image is adorable and the papers are so bright and cheerful. Debbie x

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a cute card Lynda, I love the little Michelle from WoJ
Hugs, Sonja xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

A really cheerful card!!! Pascale :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright, cheerful colours and fab cute image too.

aardvarkpest said...

Fabulous bright cheery card.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous bright card :o)
Hugs
Traceyx