January 26, 2009

Magnolia Vs. Stampavie - *Week 11* Double Trouble


A new week, and new challenges! I love it!

This weeks Challenge from
"Magnolia Vs. Stampavie"
is called DOUBLE TROUBLE!

I started working on a card yesterday,
But I went a little overboard on my Doubles!
I guess you could say I had Double x 3. LOL

The card came out cute
but I think it was a little extreme.
I will show you that card,
But then I will show you the one that I have just finished
Yes, I decided I would start over. LOL

Both cards are Easter Cards

Here is my DOUBLE x 3
Yes, that's 6 Magnolia Stamps
The clouds come from Tilda's Summer Background
This card has NO WORDS, because it's a tri-fold card
and Easter Greetings are on the inside.

Okay so since I thought I went a little overboard on my Doubles
I decided to start over.
Here is what I came up with.

Another Easter Card.
The Background and Obviously Tilda are Magnolia
and the Easter Egg is from Stampin Up "A Good Egg"


12 comments:

Jen said...

Love all your stamps and the brilliant idea of sitting Tilda on an Easter egg!
Jen x

Anonymous said...

super cute! So springy and love the scene!

Anonymous said...

These stamps are so fun to create with! Love your Tildas and scenes!

Janice said...

I like both.. the 2nd is my favorite-love Tilda sitting on her easter egg! Very nicely done.

Rach said...

love both the cards that you have made. very clever. hugs rachxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Two fabulous cards! Pascale :)

sylvia said...

great card so lovely
hugs sylvia

Est xxx said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, I love yours and am off for a proper nosey xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! Love your cards, as usual!! Beautiful!

Bev said...

Wow, both are fabulous Lynda - I am so glad I'm not the only one who got carried away lol

hugs Bev x

Joey said...

Hi Lynda, gorgeous cards! love the colours, those tilda bunnys are too cute! thanks for the tag. joey xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards and beautiful coloring.