January 5, 2009

Roses on Paper Challenge #3


Getting back into the swing of things, I decided I would make a card, for this weeks Roses on Paper Challenge. This weeks theme is about colors.... I love the colors that were chosen, White, Hunter or Forest Green, and GRAPE....

I was unsure what layout to go with, so I kind of just made it up as I went along. Imagine my surprise when I saw one of the DT cards had the same type of label that I used. LOL... The only difference is that I traced and enlarged mine in order for my image to fit.
I guess I have rambled on long enough!
I hope you enjoy this adorable Birthday Girl!
Here is what I came up with! =)

7 comments:

Peta said...

Hey Lynda
Thanks for joining our challange - love your card (and the label!!!!) Good luck
Peta

Unknown said...

LYNDA!! My you are QUICK, LOL! Your card is cute as can be, as are you! Thanks so much for playing, for your patronage and your friendship! = )

Rosette said...

Wow Lynda.. such a gorgeous card! I love it!! Thanks for entering the challene, and good luck! We'll have more entries to look at, don't worry! It's because the challenge started yesterday! lol :)

Bev said...

Oooh this is fabulous Lynda - the colour combo is so yummy!! Brilliant

hugs Bev x

stampingtink said...

Love the label and your cute Tilda! Thanks for playing along on the challenge. Good luck!

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card! I love how you used your Top Note die, very creative! =)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the sweet award! So glad you could participate in the challenge. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Iris Wiechmann said...

Great card Lynda!!!! Thanks for playing along!

Hugs,
Iris