January 2, 2010

Sketch Saturday #84


Okay, Okay... So I lied!
I wrote on my blog yesterday that I was not going
to pick up a single Copic today!

I couldn't help it!  I just HAD TO....
So I made a card for this weeks
Sketch Saturday Challenge

What a cool sketch it is!
Simonne says to take it easy on her since it's the first sketch
she's made for Sketch Saturday!
Not to worry Simonne, this is awesome



And now you can see what I came up with for
this awesome sketch!

Now do you see why I couldn't resist taking the day off
from crafting?
I used Melinda blowing Kisses from Whiff of Joy.
Is she not just the prettiest little thing?

Thanks for stopping by

7 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Oh this is so sweet! I love your embellishments and you papers. Beautiful!

Mia said...

Fantastic card!!! I loooove the collors and all the details.. wow. I can just look at it, and look at it...

Happy, happy new year from Norway, Mia

Katie said...

ooooh, I love it! Very cute and great colors/papers! a

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! What a gorgeous card!! I love that image and have JUST used her on my card yesterday!! :) I think I love the Copics as much as you too!! I don't think I could take a break!! LOL!!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card, such beautiful details and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Louise said...

Stunning card and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Lynda. Love the WOJ image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x