May 15, 2010

TGF's "Everything's Better In Color" Scrapbook Challenge

 Greetings & Happy Saturday!!!  =)
I am feeling great this morning, after having some quiet time all to myself for crafting!  Boy do I ever need those days lately.  Do you ever notice taking some time to craft without the phones ringing, or kids making a lot of noise helps you feel SOOOO Relaxed???  Oh boy, it's my own personal therapy.  I Love It!!!

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you something that I made this morning!  It's a scrapbook page using pictures of 2 of my nieces.  Cute as they are.... LOL But don't let these adorable faces fool you.  These two are little devils in disguise.  LOL

I decided to play along with the color challenge for this weeks Scrapbook challenge over at The Greeting Farm.  It's called "Everything's Better In Color"  We are to use shades of Red/Blue/Green.  Soooo I used
Stampin' Up Colors - "Regal Rose",  Bashful Blue, and Gable Green. as my main colors!

This is what I came up with:


I know, I know... Rose Red actually looks more like a dark pink in this picture, but I assure you, it's a little more red than it appears here!

Actually the only piece of Designer paper is the light green patch behind the pictures in the center.  The rest I inked myself. 

I used stamps from The Greeting Farm's "Spotlight" scrapbook kit, for most of the embellishments, and also little Amelia from 2 different Oliver & Amelia sets that have been released so far!  Aren't those little Amelia's just darling??

Last but not least, I added some silk flowers, and a Martha Stewart punched heart, and Taaa-daaah....  There you have it.... 

I hope you enjoyed this scrapbook page, but just don't be fooled by these angelic faces!  ha ha

Thanks for stopping by today!  Wishing you all a Wonderful Weekend!

No comments: