June 7, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles - Punches & Ribbon Challenge

 Happy Happy Monday Everyone!  Although.... well....  Once I get to work maybe it won't be so happy! Not once the stress level rises...  ha ha

Guess what?  The Belles 'n Whistles Blog has another challenge for you.  We're going on a weekly basis starting today!  So you'll want to be sure to check out what challenge there is every Monday!  And PLEASE by all means, participate.  It's so much fun! 

Posting on your blog is great, we love to see that, BUT.... guess what Belles 'n Whistles is doing?  We are asking that you also post to our Belles 'n Whistles gallery under the correct challenge title. (that is where the weekly winner will be chosen)  It's wonderful to see everyones works side by side, and be able to leave comments right there.  If you are not a member there yet, don't worry, registration is quick, and you'll never get junk mail from there.  So it couldn't be easier!

Alright, with that being said,  Our challenge this week is another fun one.  We are to use Punches & Ribbon!  So easy, right?  Of course we have to use a Belles 'n Whistles image!  And what darling images they are too, right?

Okay, so for my card this week, I used 2 adorable Belles 'n Whistles images.  So I did a little bit of masking on top of using punches & ribbon.  Ohhhh wait, I lied, those are not actual punches, they are sizzix dies.... do they count?  Sure, why not!  LOL  And instead of flowers, I added some of the ribbon into little bow-ish sort of things with a pearl on top!  I thought they looked cute, SOOOOOO that's what I did.  Anyway, the images that I used are that cute little pudgy boy with "Goggles", and then "Splashing Good Times"  They couldn't be more perfect for masking!  The kids in the pool look like they really want the other little guy to join them, don't they? 


I'm sorry that my picture is a tad bit blurry, for some reason my camera was acting up.  Go figure!  Just when I need it to work properly.  It never fails, it's always something isn't it?  LOL

Anyway, I hope that you'll join in with us on this challenge, we can't wait to see what you'll all create with punches & ribbons!

Have a GREAT Day!  =)

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful summer card Lynda, love all the images together.
luv
Debby

Kathy said...

Lovely summery card Lynda!! The colors are perfect and the images look like they were meant to be together!!!
(That is a good idea to mention about the gallery perhaps I should do the same!!)
Have a lovely week!
:)Kathy

Elise said...

Lynda I love the vibrant summer colors on your card!!! Super fabulous! And yes, the children do look like they want the other little guy to join in with them. But he's thinkin' and thinkin' and thinkin', "hmmmmmm. I wonder if I should?" I love how you've grouped them all together to look like that! awesome!!!

Hugs,
Elise