February 18, 2011

Seeing Spots AND Stripes with The Stamping Bazaar


Greetings Stamping Bazaar friends!
Can I just tell you all how happy I am that it’s finally Friday?  Ohhhh what a week this has been for me.  The kids at school have been crazy, I could have sworn there was a full moon or something!  I really struggled to get things finished this week.   Next week I have the week off, I’m looking forward to that for sure!  I’ve just been so tired.
Okay, sooooo  keeping  this post short and sweet! On with my post for this weeks Stamping Bazaar Challenge.  This week we are playing with lots of spots and stripes.  A fun challenge for sure! 
I just love Marina Neira’s adorable critters, don’t you?  It’s always so hard to choose which one I want to use for each challenge.  So today I used Louisa the Lioness ,  I thought she’d be perfect for today’s challenge with her striped dress.  You can find her HERE.

 
I got to use some of my new Magnolia cutting dies for this card!  I was so excited to finally get my hands on these.  The scallops on the blue and the polka dot paper are too cute!  I love those, but the flower, is that great or what? I can't tell you enough how fun these dies are to use.  The metal corner embellishments are actually something that I found in a local dollar store.  Yes I really only paid 1 dollar for 4 different sets of corners.  Pretty cool, right?

Louisa was colored using Copics, which of course is my favorite coloring medium.  She's so cute!  =)  I almost had heart failure when I went to look in my folder of Digi images.  She was not there... I KNEW that I had her, what could have happened to her???  She's GONE!!!  But thankfully I was smart enough to back up my files not to long ago, and *PHEW* I had her there. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you’ll take some time out of your busy schedules, and join us this week for our Spots and Stripes challenge. 

1 comment:

Pysselbus said...

Hi sweetie!! *wow* Haven't you been a bizzy bee? Gorgeous card and such a sweet image!!

Wishing you the best weekend!

Hugs
Linda