July 11, 2011

Purrrrrfectly Sweet

Greetings, and Happy Monday!!!

I just had to share this adorable card here on my blog.  I posted this over on the Belles 'n Whistles Blog today, but just had to share here as well.

I don't know what it is, but lately I've really been enjoying pink and blue combinations, as well as purple and teal.  I decided to play with some beads for this card.  Something I should do more often I'm sure, but I tend to forget that I have them.  I've used "Here Kitty Kitty" from the SweetArt Collection from Belles 'n Whistles.  She's such a doll, isn't she?


My image was colored using Copics, and I really fell in love with the color combo that I used.  I actually colored this image, before ever picking my papers....can you believe that I picked every single one of these papers from my scrap stash???  I really have got to start using some of those scraps.  They're really becoming bothersome...  I've told myself that I WILL NOT buy new DP's until I use a good portion of my scraps first.  So be prepared to find my cards with all sorts of different things...  You never know what I might find... ha ha...

That will be all from me today, I have to get the craft room cleaned... Oh how I dread doing that, but I just can't stand it anymore.  I always seem to make such a mess... 

My question for you is.....  Do you clean up after yourself RIGHT after finishing your project, or do you tend to let it get stacked up or a complete mess before cleaning????

thanks for taking a peek.

No comments: