October 23, 2011

It's ALL About the "Pink"

Hello My Dear Blogging Friends,
It's that time of year again.  Have you all been getting your Mamograms?  I sure hope so.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I'm sure you  all know this by now, but I've finally had a chance to color and play with something in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. 

It also just so happens that this weeks challenge for "Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar" is "PINK" for Breast Cancer Awareness"... so it was a perfect time to play with Pink, Pink, Pink....


Isn't Tilda just the sweetest?  And guess what?  Even she is from Magnolia's "Pink" collection.  The sentiment had to be hand written on that paper, since that was only a scrap and too small for the printer...  I think it turned out quite nice, but that sentiment is PERFECT for encouraging someone who is fighting breast cancer, isn't it?

I've used Copics for coloring, and some "Cotton Candy" colored Stickles for a tad bit of sparkle.  Of course I added a little to my rose buds from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks so much for stopping in, and please don't forget to do your breast exams, and get your mamograms.  It is SOOOO VERY IMPORTANT to stay on top of things.

Wishing you all a Wonderful Week Ahead.

Hugs,
Lynda 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful, just love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

babar said...

I am really impressed with the comment you written on your card secondly card look gorgeous.
loyalty card printing
PVC cards