October 18, 2011

Elphine House Australia Welcomes "DAISY".

Hello - Hello - Hello.....  I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.  I thought I'd share a little piece of "Fall" with all of you, as well as showing off, a very special stamp.  Today's Post, is a Tribute To Daisy!  Remember Daisy?  She has been missing from circulation for quite some time now.  Under new licensing, "Daisy" has made her return, and can now be purchased again from none other than Elphine House Australia.

Soooo, as I said, in paying Tribute to "Daisy" the Elphine House DT and I have decided that for this weeks challenge, we would all use Daisy and give her a proper "Welcome Back".  The challenge theme this week is to use "Fall Colors" and of course we've added the twist of showing you Daisy.  We would love to have you join us in our challenge.  You of course don't HAVE to use Daisy, but definitely we want to see your Elisabeth Bell designed stamps and Fall Colors.....


Believe it or not, I'm still in disbelief that I have this sweet Daisy stamp.  A few years ago I tried like anything to get her, and I never could.  Finally she's alllllll mine.  ha ha ha....

I am entering this card into this weeks "Cute Card Thursday Tree-mendous Challenge"  as well as Stamps R Us - Natures Gifts Challenge.  I think this fits both of those challenges, don't you?

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you playing along with this weeks "Fall Color" challenge over at Elphine House Australia. 


6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

This is one of first ever purchases from Funky Kits I have had her for a few years now and still love her as much as I did when I first saw her, I don't use her often enough unfortunately. I must say Lynda that this is absolutely beautiful, you have coloured her to perfection the design is awesome, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Sigh!! Now I need to make a purchase over there!! LOL!! This is such a sweet creation hun!! Beautiful details and fabulous Autumn colors!! :)

Vanja said...

Beautiful card, Lynda! I love those apples and the cute little leaf. :)

hugs
Vanja

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Michele Spera said...

adorable card you've made:-) thank you so much for joining us at CCT
Hugs
Michele S

Carol L said...

What a beautiful card that perfectly depicts the gifts of nature! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!