February 13, 2012

Belles 'n Whistles "Love & Hearts Challenge"

It's that time again, Belles 'n Whistles Challenge Blog's new challenge for the month of February.  I bet you can't guess what the theme for this challenge is, can you???  Ohhh never mind, the title gives it away!  LOL

Well, BnW couldn't get away without having this sort of challenge, could they?    So why not join us over on the BnW Challenge Blog for the "Love & Hearts Challenge".  This challenge lasts all month... You will have from Now until March 11th, to play along.  All you need is ANY Elisabeth Bell Stamp or Digi, and include a theme of Love & Hearts, and you're all set.  What's even better is that I know for a fact that right now Elphine House Australia is having a "Hearts" challenge, and so is Elisabeth Bells World Monthly Challenge Blog.  But hurry, you won't want to miss out on the chance to enter all three at the same time. 

For my Love and Hearts project, I decided to create a lollipop bouquet holder....  A Simple design, but just as cute as can be.



I used "Sweet Love" from Belles 'n Whistles Sweet Things collection.  Still one of the sweetest "love" themed images out there....  One thing I realized when creating this was that coloring in black/white is really NOT as easy as I'd like it to be.... I've done it in the past, but forgot how difficult it really is for me to get it just right.  Now I remember why I don't do it more often... ha ha....


6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Lynda

gorgeous creation, awesome colouring, sue,x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynda this is beautiful, the image, colours and shape also all that yummy looking candy is ACE.
hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card Lynda
luv
Debby

Gina K said...

What a great bouquet. I love the pops of red you added to the image, too.

Mary Lou said...

Hi again Lynda~~ Cute cute cute~~really like the background you gave to this "Love" couple :) Very sweet and sorry I haven't been visiting much--my nose in stuck in tax papers this month--Whew will be glad after next weekend.
Love