November 2, 2009


Happy Monday!

Boy oh boy did we ever have fun at last nights
Virtual Stamp Night on
The Greeting Farm's PCP page.
What a party!
The girls were wild!!!

I think I even heard the term
"Girls Gone Wild"
I said, "WHAT?????"

Yes, it was a WILD one for sure!
Anyway, if you were there, you know what I'm talking about!
AND....
If you were there, you may have found out
about a couple of brand new Digi releases
available TODAY!!!!
There are THREE brand new Digis
by Artist Janet McDonnell
and what fun images they are too!

I couldn't resist printing it right out and coloring one.
After I colored it, I was supposed to go to bed,
but I just couldn't stop there.
I had to continue on, and make a card!
Sooooo
I thought I'd show you what I made!

Meet Nancy and her Puppy!
Such a fun image to color, and of course
I had to make her ALL GIRL!!!  I couldn't resist the pinks!
And that puppy.... ohhhh he's so cute!
He kind of reminded me of my little "Ripley"
(my cocker spaniel)
so that is how I colored him.
Look!!!  He's even got that little docked tail!

Sooooo, if you haven't already, make sure you get over
to The Greeting Farm and check out these new digi's
I promise, you're going to love them!

Before I leave you,
I thought I'd share another card that I made today!
(Boy I love days when I can color and play all day)
I decided to make a very different kind of card
this is a POP-UP, free standing card.
Although after making it, I never thought about
a place to write... Hmmmm, I'll have to tweak that!

But here is Ava again!
This darling little Tot also from this months
New Release from The Greeting Farm!

I have no idea why that picture felt like being a little cloudy
but... you get the idea, right? 

Thanks for stopping by today,
and don't forget to go check out the newest Digi's at
The Greeting Farm!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Gorgeous creations Lynda! Love that pop-up card! Very cool! you will have to do a tut for that!
It was a BLAST partying with you last night! Look forward to our next VSN adventure! :o)

Unknown said...

ADORABLE cards here, Lynda! awesome coloring too! It was so much fun, Lynda! Had a great time chatting with everyone!