December 31, 2009

TGF's 12 Days of Christmas Sketches - Sketch 11 and ........


Happy New Year 2010!
Ohhhh, what an exciting time of year!
but to be honest, I have been dreading this day!
Why?  Because it is my last day of being part of
the WONDERFUL DT over at

As we know... All good things must come to an end.
So today marks the end of a milestone for me!
I had a BLAST working with the girls at TGF.
Not only that, but Marie & Jessica are Awesome!

I would like to thank them, as well as the rest of the DT
for all of their support, and enthusiasm as well as all the
amazing inspiration they have given me!
I won't be far away, I'll just be playing along from the other
side of the fence! 

Speaking of playing along.... Have you all been playing along
with the 12 Days of Sketch Challenges?
MY GOODNESS, I was browsing the galleria last night
and couldn't believe the amazing work that I was seeing!
I wish I had time to comment on them all, but time is a factor!

Anyway, so I thought I'd show you today's sketch,
and what I came up with for it!
It's the PERFECT day for such a card I think!


I used the Freebie Digital "TOBY" that Marina Neira made
as a thank you for all of her supporters at TGF!
You can grab him from TGF's Challenge Blog!


Now, about my card:
That bright background paper is actually flocked paper,
I don't use that style paper that often, but I just HAD to use it
for this card!  I love the fuzzy feel, and vivid colors!



I don't know what's in store for TGF with Marina Neira stuff
this year, But I hope LOTS more! 
These little critters are absolutely adorable!

Ohhhh, and speaking of what's in store??? 
Have you seen the previews for the new release tomorrow?
OOOHHHHH MY GOODNESS....
4 new Sprouts, all as cute as can be, BUT
You really should go and check out
Club Anya for another little surprise!
You are going to just DIE!
That's all I'm saying about it all,
you'll have to check it out yourself!

Thank you everyone for all your support during my term
as a TGF "Fall Gardener"
Please don't be strangers, I promise to keep posting
some fun cards and projects here!
~~~~~~
A little announcement:
I hope you'll stop by tomorrow,
I will have a new look to my blog!
It's just soooo adorable - I can't wait to publish it!



6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Lynda, love your sweet card, FABULOUS job. Happy New Year, hugs Cindy xxoo

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

What an adorable and fun card. I smiled the entire time I read your post.

Well, I have to check out club Anya, you have me intrigued :o)

Cheryl Walker said...

awww Lynda he is tooo cute hun! I almost used him today, and should have!!! :) He is tooo cute! I might have to print him out and make another card:) Love your card hun! I love the flower you made, and your coloring on him!!!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Jodi said...

Lynda, this is a cute image and a great take on that sketch! I think you did a fabulous job on the DT for TGF!! Wishing you and your family a happy and healthy 2010!
Hugs
Jodi =)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynda loving your card it is brilliant here's wishing you and your family a Happy New Year

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jessica Diedrich said...

Awww what can I say my sweet and amazing talented friend! I am going to miss you on the DT, but I know we'll keep in touch like we did when you'd send emails making me cry before TGF LOL!!!! Have a safe, happy and WONDERFUL New years and we love ya tons!