January 26, 2010

A Little Bit of Sweet Stuff to make you smile from Belles 'n Whistles


As you all know our newest release from
Belles 'n Whistles
was and IS a huge hit.
These little sweeties are capturing tons of peoples hearts.
So I just had to share a little something that I made
especially for my post today over on the
Belles 'n Whistles Blog!

If you've never enjoyed cupcakes before, you are sure
to start enjoying them now.

I used "Cupcake" and colored her in pinks and chocolates!
I couldn't resist decorating the DP's with stamped cupcakes either.
I think this card is just delicious, and I just adore little "Cupcake".
She looks like she's really struggling trying to decide if she should
take a little nibble doesn't she?


I placed her on a soft tissue paper heart,
because she just looks like she belongs on something so beautiful.
Lace, silk flowers, beads & ribbons are all things that
this little cutie deserves,
so that is what I surrounded her with.

A soft inside to go along with her, making this a great
card for either a birthday card OR that special Valentine.


Thanks so much for stopping in today
and checking out this little cutie.
We'd love to see what you create with her too.
Don't forget to upload your creations to the
Belles 'n Whistles Galleria



Card Ingredients:
All papers used were from DCWV,
other than the pink tissue paper. 
The sentiment on both the front and the inside
are from Stampin' Up.
The cupcake stamp on the inside and a few on the outside
is just a random cupcake clear stamp that I had,
and the mini cupcake is a Greeting Farm Cupcake.
I colored "Cupcake" with Copics, and inked my card
edges with "Creamy Caremel" ink from Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love this one, especially the inside, is it wrong to love the inside of a card? Well, I do!

JenRaff said...

Gorgeous!!!! How do you do it????"