January 19, 2010

Whiff of Joy Guest Design Team Project


Good Evening,
Did you know that "Whiff of Joy" is having a
Guest Design Team call?  I just HAD to give it a try.
What can it hurt right?

You can read all about it here


I have been a fan of Whiff of Joy for a little over a year now
and couldn't help but to give it a try, especially since they are
just such gorgeous stamps to work with.

Katharina has put together a great sketch for this call



I really enjoyed working with this sketch.
I chose to make my card a sympathy card
as sad of an occasion as it is.  A co-worker of mine,
just lost her father yesterday.
  While I was deciding what image, and what type of card
I would create, I thought that I would
take this opportunity to create something beautiful for her.

This is what I came up with for my friend, Dawn, and for the
Whiff of Joy Guest Designer tryout.

I left plenty of writing space inside so
that others at work could sign it as well.


Thank you for stopping by and taking a look!


Supplies:
Stamps: WoJ's "Willow with Flowers"
Magnolia's "Rose Bud"
Colored with Copics
DP's from Paper Pizazz
Computer generated Sentiment
Prima Flowers
Remaining items from my stash




9 comments:

SemSee said...

Such a beautiful card, Lynda. I adore the colours you've used, and that stamp is just perfect (and perfectly coloured, of course!). Dawn will be deeply touched. Hugs, Sem x

debby4000 said...

oh this is gorgeous, beautiful colours and fab image. Good luck
luv
Debby

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so so pretty.

Sonia said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. Wow...your card is absolutely beautiful....all this details....perfekt.
I wish you good luck :-)
Hugs,
Ranita

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous, Lynda! Love how you did the sentiment! Good luck! I think you deserve a spot because you do beautiful work!

Mina said...

beautiful card Lynda...I love WOJ too and you have used this beautifully
Mina xxx

Katharina Frei said...

A wonderful card Lynda! Thanks for participating in the GD Call!
Katharina x

Andrea said...

This is a beautiful card - the image is perfect for it - and the inside is gorgeous too!
Good luck with your GD entry.
Love, Andrea xx

Donalda said...

Oh hon your card is just breath taking, so much detail and it is just so beautiful colored. Hugs