February 8, 2010

Motivet Challenge - Week #5


Another post in the same day - wow
I'm on a roll.
No no, seriously, I wrote earlier that
I had not been feeling well last week,
and then this weekend, actually worked
on a couple of cards,
My crafty mojo has left me, but I gave it
a shot anyway.
I created 2 different cards for this weeks
Motivet Challenge
simply because the first one didn't thrill me
all that much.  I was so mad that I couldn't
get in the groove here.
So I decided to use a different image,
and a different style layout, while still following
this weeks sketch.
An adorable sketch for sure, but I just couldn't seem
to get with it.  =(


This was the first card I came up with
Obviously I used that sketch rather loosely.

But because I wasn't completely thrilled with that one,
I started over, and made this one.
Still not 100% thrilled.
WHERE IS MY MOJO???
Has anyone seen it???
I NEEEEED IT BACK!
(I'm sorry this picture is a tiny bit blurry)

Anyway, so there you have it...
My sad sad cards, that I just couldn't get right.
I think my "Get Up & Go" has "Got Up & Gone"
And I'm needing it back desperately.

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Well Lynda if this is your cards without your mojo I honestly don't think you need it because both these are totally fabulous those images are ace and your take on the sketch is great I would love to be able to make a card like this with my mojo lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x