February 15, 2010

Motivet Challenge - Week #6


I think my blog might be going into shock!!!
Can you believe I am posting yet again today?

This time I thought I would post the card I made
for this weeks "Motivet" Challenge.

This week I thought I would use the Free Digi
that they have available on their blog.

I was going to use it last week, but already had
a different stamp in mind for last weeks challenge.
But I was bound and determined that I was going to
show off this adorable Digi this week!

Here is the sketch for this weeks challenge.
Cute huh?


And here is my card using this pretty little Digi Kitty!

I used copics to color her, and added a few stripes in there
to make her a yellow tabby cat!  I'm just in love with this one.
Isn't she the sweetest little kitty you ever saw?
But she looks like she's been a naughty little kitty,
pulling up that flower like that! 

I just got these fun new DP's the other day,
they are called "English Garden" from Making Memories.
I thought that they were the perfect papers for this image.

Okay, I think that this will be the last post for today...
(I hope)
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my little
Tabby cat!
Maybe I'll call her "Butterscotch"  LOL

3 comments:

Gro said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I love this one. The colours and papers, and your colouring.

Hugs :o)

poupette said...

elle est superbe j'adore les couleurs !

Maria Therese said...

wow! your coloring is amazing!