February 10, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday - The Diedrich Dare - Ava's Sketch



It's Time For Bed,
but, I couldn't wait to post this card!
I was going to wait until tomorrow,
since I just posted my little
"Bertie Valentines" cards a little while ago,
but I just couldn't resist this little cutie.
I had to post it now!

I followed the sketch for this weeks
Whimsical Wednesdays challenge.

Those little dare devils are talented
let me tell you, but this week
Surprise Surprise.. Little Ava just 4 years old
made her own sketch!
How AWESOME is that?

Here is little Ava's sketch


Since Jessica had written on her blog about
wanting to use TGF's twinkle tot "Ava"
for this sketch but instead she used
one of the new Cheeky girls because of it
being preview days,
I thought I would give her a little
Twinkle Tot "Ava" card in honor of her DD,
Ava's, very first sketch
.

Here's to you Ava!
You did a FANTASTIC job!
 
Awww, I just love these little Twinkle Tots
Isn't she just the cutest little thing?

I had a day off from work today
School was closed due to snow, but it's back to work
in the morning...  Sooooo, it's off to bed I go!!!
Goodnight everyone - Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

OMG!!!!! I got chills seeing this! Awww thank you so much for leting me know you posted this-I soooo wish Ava was up right now to see it!!! I will definitely be showing the little princess herself as soon as she wakes up-this is FANTASTIC Lynda! She'll be tickled pink and her Momma is VERY honored :) You're awesome!!!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Lynda! Ava is a princess "for sure" and your detailing is fabulous!
hugs
Risa:)

Unknown said...

this is too cute, Lynda! I love that big crown! I haven't inked up this stamp yet but will sure try to find some time to! Thanks so much for the inspiration, Lynda! Have a fabulous day!

Rosette said...

This is simply beautiful Lynda.. wow!! I am amazed!!!

Big hugs super talented girl! you are awesome! :))

Randi said...

Lynda this is sooooo adorable!! I love each and every detail/embelli!! Especially the crown!! How perfect is that! And what gorgeous colors! That green is so yummy!! Thanks for playing along with the Dare this week!

JenRaff said...

Sooooooo cute!!!!
Perfect in every way!!