April 7, 2010

A Belles 'n Whistles Fun Spring Project

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you are all enjoying these first few weeks of Spring.  I know that I am!  Of course it helps when I am on vacation from work for a week.  It gave me some more time in my craft room.  Knowing it was my turn to post today over on the Belles 'n Whistles Blog,  I just knew that I wanted to create something just a little bit different than a card. 
My inspiration was definitely these two beautiful Belle images from the new Spring / Summer line.  It helped me as well to see my husband applying fresh paint to our walls.  I decided that I wanted something new to hang on my wall, so I put that idea together with these gorgeous little girls from Belles 'n Whistles, and I came up with my Spring wreath idea.




A close up view of this little beauty sipping her afternoon tea!  This one is called "Tea Time"



I'd like to think she's eating Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.  Those are my favorite!

The fun thing about this wreath is that it's got options!  Everyone loves to have options, don't they?  One day you may love seeing Belle sitting on a stump sipping her tea and eating her cookies, and on another day you may want to see........

Ahhhh - ha...  You see, the center image will turn if you want it to.  I've used Belle "Watering" - Oh she's gorgeous isn't she?

Here's a close up of her.


I can't decide which side of the image to have facing outward. They're both just as sweet as can be.

If you hop over to the Belles 'n Whistles blog, you can find out exactly how I made this cute wreath.    You just may want to try it for yourself!

Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you've enjoyed these little dolls!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

This is just amazing girl!! I love what you made here!! You can have a wreath that you can enjoy all year long and just switch images for the seasons too!!
Hugs
Jodi=)

Tasha said...

Super cute! What a beautiful and creative project
love tasha xx