April 2, 2010

Simon Says Stamp Fortnightly Candy With A Twist

 How could I resist playing along with this one?


All you have to do this time is copy the picture of the stamp and post it onto a blog post advertising this candy. Then go to Lorraine's Loft and link your blog post with Mr Linky :-) She would also appreciate it if you were a follower of her blog and displayed the candy blinkie in your sidebar :-)
Since I am already a follower that was easy enough, and so I placed the blinky on my side bar.  Does it get any easier than this? 
Any questions, you can always go to Lorraines Loft (link above) and find out all the details there.
That's it, and I'm on my way!  I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for these little cuties!

1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

thanks for entering my candy draw Lynda :-)

Good Luck :-)

luv
Lols x x x