July 16, 2010

Phindy's Place Friday Challenge #14 - "Got The Blues?"

Happy Friday everyone....  What did you all think of last weeks embossing challenge over at the Phindy's Place Challenge Blog?  We had some pretty awesome entries.  I'm so glad many of you played along with us.  I hope you'll do it again this week too.

Got the Blues????  Yes, that's what I'm asking....  Do you have the Blues?  Well, we all have the "blues" today over at Phindy's Challenge Blog.  Our challenge for you this week is to see what you can do with the color BLUE!  How can it get any easier than that?  I'm sure you won't have any trouble at all, using that color.  Right???

So without all the extra chattering... which I so often tend to do....  I just can't control myself.... Okay I will just get right to the card I have to show you today!

This little girl DEFINITELY has the "Blues" she's just so impatient waiting for her flower to grow.  This image is called "Patience" from Phindy's Summer Cuties line.

So I decided to show this little cutie with lots of ...... BLUE!!! (of course)




Is she cute or what?
The minute I saw her I just HAD to have her!!!  Do you see something familiar with that dark blue paper on the background?  Ha ha... Yes it's MORE of Phindy's Summer Cuties.  I shrunk them in size, and placed them randomly all over and then printed it out.  Ta-dah... now I have a Phindy's Printed Paper....  I always have to be just a tiny bit different, don't I?  Well maybe not a TINY BIT... LOL

Thanks so much for stopping in, and taking a peek at my "Blues" card!
There is so much inspiration for you all on the rest of the DT's blogs.  I hope you'll stop in and pay them a visit too so you can see what they've done with their "Blues"!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

This is so pretty, Lynda!!! I love how you have colored her and I always love the designs you do. AWESOME card girl!!

coldwaters2 said...

OH WOW Linda this is absolutely stunning those colours, image, flowers and doily is just so beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Philomena said...

Lynda, what a richly colored card - your blues are wonderful! Beautiful embellies and that is a perfect sentiment!
Phindy

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so cute Lynda, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

So sweet, Lynda! Love all your embellishments!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this little girl is so cute... I really love your card!
xxx Anne-Marije