November 29, 2010

LOTS of Excitment and a Challenge

Hi there, and Happy Happy Monday!
I'm here today with some exciting things to share, as well as a card for this weeks brand new Challenge going on over at The Stamping Bazaar's Blog.  What a fun sketch we had to work with.  I think you're going to love it!

Not to mention, when I made my card, I was dying to use one of TSB's new Holiday images.  This one is called Merry Christmas, Fishy!  You can find it HERE!

I had lots and lots of fun coloring this one, and giving this adorable little penguin lots of PINK!  Not the traditional Holiday colors, but oh so much fun!


I used copics for coloring, and then of course added some clear gloss accents and some white "fluff" for a snowy effect.  When I say "white fluff" it is actually 2 styrofoam balls rubbed together ...  yes it's true...  you don't need any special things to get this snowy effect, just a styrofoam ball.  ha ha

So are you ready to play along???  I guarantee you'll have just as much fun with this awesome sketch as I did!
Here is the Sketch.



Now, for the exciting news that I have to share...  All of us at The Stamping Bazaar are sharing this awesome news, because we are all very excited about it.

The Stamping Bazaar is having a 5 day that's (FIVE DAY) blog hop.  Can you believe it?  A new release shown each day, and you get LOTS of different chances to win...  You are definitely going to want to join us for that event.  Here are all the juicy details!

TSB's Christmas Blog Hop

Photobucket

This Blog Hop will last FIVE days, going live each day at 12:00am EST:

Now be sure NOT to miss it!!!  You can click on the image and it will take you there!!!  We hope to see you there!  =)
 

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Lynda, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Marley said...

Beautiful card Lynda! Love your design papers and how you colored this cute digi! x Marley

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynda!! This is so precious sweetie!! I love that penguin...so found of them!! :) What a gorgeous layout!! HUGS

Shazza said...

sucha gorgeous card and cute image. Popping over to find out about the digi day x