December 6, 2010

The Stamping Bazaar's 7th Challenge and RELEASE DAY

Hello out there.... It's Monday again, and you know what that means, don't you?
It's Challenge Time over at The Stamping Bazaar!!!

Did you all have fun visiting our blogs during the 5 day blog hop event?  What did you think of all the new releases?  Are they CUTE or WHAT???  Today is the day of their official release.  You can find them in The Stamping Bazaar Store right now!  I wonder which image was your favorite!!!!  I know that I wouldn't be able to decide on a favorite, that's for sure.  I love each and every one of them!  =)

Ohhhh, and before I forget....A Huge Congratulations to all of the winners from last weeks blog hop festivities!!!  =)

Here is the 2nd wave of holiday releases.  Click on the image to go and get yours!



Alright - Alright, I'm have a new card to show you today following The Stamping Bazaar's Sketch challenge this week.

This is the sketch - What can YOU do with it???


and this is what I made using one of the new
Holiday Digi's - called
"Puppy with Present"
which you can find RIGHT HERE.


 I really had a lot of fun working on this sketch, and of course I took my "Handmade" idea pretty seriously here...  ha ha....  You see the papers I used?  What if I told you that there is only ONE... ONE SINGLE paper on this card that is not simply a plain piece of white cardstock....  Yes that's right, the green glitter paper that you see going down from top to bottom, that's it...  the rest of the papers were dyed with either Stampin' Up colors OR Tim Holtz distress inks.  Now isn't that fun???  leave it to me, to always want to get a "different" look to things....  I'm always happy to try new things, sometimes I like the outcome, and sometimes I don't.  In this case, I like the outcome.  I think I will be doing this again.

So are you ready to play along with us this week???  I can't believe that we only had 2 participants last week.  That's just nuts, but okay, maybe it's our own fault, since we had so much going on, everyone probably forgot.  I sure hope everyone was inspired and wants to play this week.  We'd love to see what you can create following this weeks fabulous Sketch.

No comments: