March 30, 2011

It's PARTY TIME, with Louisa, and Sketch Saturday Challenge...

We have tons of new things happening - We are shaking things up a bit over on The Stamping Bazaar blog.  Right now we are not holding any challenges, but we ARE posting each week with some inspiration for you, Our Challenges WILL be returning soon, so sit tight, and get ready for some adorable "Critter" inspiration coming your way. ... you can read all about it HERE.

Today its my turn to show you what I made for this week.  You may have seen it posted on Monday over at TSB, but Wednesdays are my day, so here we go....


I used Party Time Louisa, available at The Stamping Bazaar Store, where the VERY talented Marina Neira has quite a few adorable critters for sale.  =)  The sentiment that I used is from the "Because of You" set from The Greeting Farm.  =)


I didn't do anything extra spectacular for my card this week, but I am entering it into this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge.  I thought the sketch looked pretty cool, and I just HAD to give this one a try...  Kind of funky right?  I really like the way all of this came together...  I just love Party Time Louisa, partly because she's a lioness, and the other part because she's just SO STINKIN' CUTE...  I colored her with Copics, and decided to make her party hat, and noise maker a completely different color than what she was wearing.  I don't know about you, but how many times do party hats match what we are wearing? ha ha


Okay, enough about that,  Tomorrow Marley will post her creation for this week, why not hop on over there and see what she's created, and leave her some love...  =)

Ohhhhhhhh and before I forget.... I just wanted to remind you that The Stamping Bazaar is still holding their DT call.  Open until April 4th....  Do you want to play with some of the most adorable images on the web??? 


Thanks so much for stopping in today, and taking a closer peek at Party Time Louisa...

4 comments:

Emma and Susan said...

WOWWWW!!! Lynda this is just GORGEOUS!!! We love how you have coloured Louisa, she is adorable don't you think!!! Your papers are really pretty and we love the all the other amazing details...as always just beautiful!!!!
Big hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Dianne said...

Lynda, this is super cute. Louisa is having so much fun since you brought her to life. Beautiful details!

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Jo said...

OooooOOooooh! I want to PARTY!!
Absolutely fab card, Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
Jo xx

Jean said...

That is one adorable card, love the image!