April 11, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles Color Challenge

Wow, it's Monday again, and time for another Belles 'n Whistles Challenge.  This week we are having a Color Challenge.  Using Blue/Green/White.  Hmmmm, I believe this one really DID challenge me.  I had such a hard time finding just the right papers.  Then I got the bright idea to create one of the papers myself.  Nothing that some white cardstock, and brilliant blue ink from Stampin' up can't solve. 

I used "Fairy Fond Thoughts" from Belles 'n Whistles brand new release.  =)



 
    I had fun creating that paper on the lower front half of the card.  I colored it lightly with copics.  I didn't add a lot of extra frills to this card, because I thought it looked quite busy already.  No sentiment on the outside, this and a blank writing area on the inside.  Making this card an easy one to use for any occasion. 

I have another view of this one, showing that this card opens on the angle.  Kind of fun I think.


We hope to see you playing along with us for this fresh new color challenge over on the BnW Challenge Blog this week.  =)

Don't forget, ANY Elisabeth Bell stamp can be used, but if you do happen to use a BnW stamp, you will get 2 entries into the random drawing.  Make sure you read the rules to find out how....  =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so beautiful Lynda!! Perfect take on this color combo and I adore your layout with the sparkle too!! :) Smiles, Vicki

Kathy said...

Well it doesn't look like it was hard for you Lynda!!! Your papers are brilliant and go so nicely with this pretty image!!! Your layout looks gorgeous as well!!
I have to admit I thought it was pretty challenging though! LOL I looked through my papers 20 times!! haha
Hope all is well and thanks so much for the nice Welcome!! I am honored to be in another DT with you!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Lynda.
luv
Debby

Elise said...

Ooooh! This is so freakin' BEAUTIFUL Lynda! Your colouring is just AMAMZING!!! And you made that paper?!!! Wow wow wow! Yep, you're incredible! And yes, I do love how you made the card open from an angle .. super cool! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise