May 25, 2011

Hot Stuff for sure.....

Greetings, and Happy Wednesday.... 
Today I thought I would share a little bit of "Hot Stuff" with you.

I've used Horus Roasting Marshmallows from The Stamping Bazaar.  Lets face it, he IS hot stuff, roasting his marshmallows that way.  I remember the first time I saw this image, I just had to scream, because he's SOOOOO stinkin' cute!  Have I told you lately how very much I love Marina Neira's designs??? 





This week I am entering this card into these challenges:


Truly Scrumptious - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - "Lets Get Crafty"
Sketch Saturday  
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - "use a digi" 

Today Céline also has some more inspiration from The Stamping Bazaar, I'm sure you will truly be inspired.  And don't forget that Tomorrow on Marley and  Christine's blogs there will be even MORE fun things using some of the cuteness found at The Stamping Bazaar.  They'd love for you to visit them.  =) 
 

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is just darling. What an adorable image, and colored so beautifully! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Lynda.
luv
debby

Bente said...

So wonderful card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Hugs, Bente