June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday .... Just Because I Care!!!

Hello again.... What beautiful weather we're having here in NY State, a bit too hot for my liking, but I'll take it any day over rain or snow.

Today I have what I think is an absolute adorable card to share with you.  Marvin with his daisies, is just too sweet.  He's picked them especially for you.  You can find Marvin and many of his friends over at The Stamping Bazaar Shop where all of Marina Neira's little critters come to life.  She truly has the market when it comes to cute and cuddly.



I just can't get enough of this little bat, who knew that bats could be so adorable?  And guess what?  They aren't only for Halloween. 

I've decided to follow the Sketch from this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge.  Did you know that it's Sketch Saturday's 3rd Birthday?  They are offering individual blog candies, otherwise known as party bag candy.  I still have not gone and entered any of those, we'll see what time I have this week for that.  But I did play along with the challenge.  I just adore Sketch Saturday's Sketches.  I actually look forward to it each week.  =) So Happy 3rd Birthday to them.  =)

Today CĂ©line also has some more inspiration from The Stamping Bazaar, I'm sure you will truly be inspired.  And don't forget that Tomorrow on Marley and  Christine's blogs there will be even MORE fun things using some of the cuteness found at The Stamping Bazaar.  They'd love for you to visit them.  =) 

3 comments:

Penni said...

Wow Lynda - I love this, the colours are fabulous and Marvin is soooo cute.

Hugs
Penni
X

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, cute image and papers.
luv
Debby

Jessica Diedrich said...

oh WOW, girl! That lace trim is just stunning on here and your coloring ROCKS the world! Awesome card!