July 26, 2011

EHA's Pink and Blue Color Challenge....

Greetings My Blogging Friends....  It's that time again.... Time for another challenge over at Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog.  I can't believe it, our first challenge ever was awesome, and I'm so glad several people participated.  It was fun to see the wonderful cards everyone made.
This weeks Challenge is a color challenge “Shades of Pink and Blue”    If you own any stamps or Digi's illustrated by Elisabeth Bell, I hope you'll find some time to come over and play with us. 

Here is the card I created for the challenge.  I used "Yummy Pudding" for my card, she seems to be a popular girl with the DT this week.  Is it any wonder?  She's GORGEOUS.....  You can find here by stopping by Elphine House Australia's Shop.  What a shopping experience, let me tell you, the site alone is simply beautiful.... I love visiting there.  I just can't get enough of Elisabeth Bells Designs.  =)



and here is a picture of the inside....    I left it blank so that this card could really be used for any occassion. 

The tiny little stamp that I used inside, is part of the "Change-a-Belles" collection from Belles 'n Whistles. 
My images were colored using Copic markers, which just so happens to be my FAVORITE coloring medium.  I just loved coloring this little sweetie, and using shades of pink and blue was so much fun.

I hope you like this one as much as I do.

No comments: