August 14, 2011

All Aboard....
One of my Design Teamies, Janiel,  and I thought we'd ride the same train today.
ha ha...

We thought we'd share a post together over on The Digi Bells Blog. each of us using the same image
We've chosen to use this adorable little guy called
"Toot Toot"He of course can be found in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection
You know you want him, admit it. LOL
I've taken a closer picture of the image, simply because he's just too cute, I had to photograph him some more.

Believe  it or not, this wall hanging is approximately the size of a 12x12 piece of Paper.
I enlarged the Digital Image, and yes I even drew, colored, and cut out each individual rail road track piece.  I really wanted to use some wire over the tracks, but I didn't have any on hand, so I carefully used embroidering floss.
I think it came out pretty darn cute. 

I'd love it if you visited Janiel's Blog too, and see what adorable creation she's made using this image.

We hope that you have been inspired, to give this adorable little guy some attention.
If you create with him, please let us know, we'd love to come and see what you've made.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! =)

5 comments:

Renkata said...

wow Lynda,
this is so amazing project.
Love it!

lynne said...

Lynda this is just stunning!! Well done for drawing,colouring and cutting each of those rail tracks!! I bought this cutie when i bought a whole load of the EB digi's and never got round to using him yet..shameful i know. This little guy will be playing on my desk this weekend!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs,
LYnne x x

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi sweeite.............This is a beautiful project!!!! I love the tracks and the little crossing lights on the sides. You have thought of it all with this one.
I remember when I boy's were little and we would have the train track set up and the race track set up all at the same time and boy my big living room then became small. LOL Oh I love to remember those days.
Have a wonderful day sweetie............hugs, Janiel

Anonymous said...

la idea MagnГ­fica
http://www.webddlworld.com/
Kicker

debby4000 said...

Oh Lynda this is fabulous, love the train tracks.
luv
Debby