September 12, 2011

An Absolutely GORGEOUS girl, and a Color Challenge

Hellloooooo........ I'm back with another card, for a brand new challenge over at the Belles 'n Whistles Challenge blog..... and not only that, it's a brand new month too... It's hard to believe it's September already.

I was just sitting at the table, and looking out at the trees. You know how it goes when you end up getting lost in thought? Well our leaves are already starting to change colors here in NY. Part of that may be due to our crazy storms that we've been hit with. It's been quite an eventful 2 weeks here. First Hurricane Irene hits us hard... Then the following week, a Tornato touches down, destroying a nearby town. And then a few days after that, more rain, rain, rain.... I actually left work early on Wednesday, for fear of being stranded. Then Thursday "A State of Emergency" no road travel was allowed....I wasn't able to leave to go to work even....  Crazy, I Tell You!!!
Alrighty, I'm sure you aren't wanting to read about all those horrors... the happy note here is that my internet is working well again...  Finally.... It was not pleasent having all those internet issues. 

This week, it was my turn to choose the challenge.... I've chosen to do a color challenge, it seems it's been a little while since we've done one of those.... So here we go....


What do you think? Pretty Primary, but I've seen some beautiful things using these colors, and just had to challenge you all to give it a try as well.    Actually, now that I see it, my blog is made with these colors... ha ha.... Honestly, it wasn't planned.... How funny is that?

Remember: Use your favorite Elisabeth Bell Designed Stamp, whether it's from Belles 'n Whistles, or any other companies that sell Elisabeth Bell stamps. If you are using a stamp from Belles 'n Whistles - then you can enter your card/project in the BnW Gallery, for a 2nd entry into the drawing. Upload your card/project in the right here - Belles Photo Gallery. Look for this weeks Challenge under "Current Challenges".

Here is what I created with these primary colors.... I have to say that I am absolutely IN LOVE with the outcome.

I used "Breezy Going" which just so happens to be one of the newest SweetArt Girls from Belles 'n Whistles.  I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her... She's sooooo gorgeous.  Yet another fabulous illustration from Elisabeth Bell. 



I told you she was gorgeous, didn't I?  Don't you think these colors suit her perfectly?  What a beautiful little girl.  She certainly is some SweetArt, isn't she?

Anyway, that will be all from me for today....  I will be back tomorrow with something else... oh oh oh, and Friday I'll be here with the absolute Most Adorable Digital Image from Elisabeth Bell.  The Digi Bells are having a Blog Hop... Mark your calendars.  And do you know what else?  This new release is my Birthday Present from Elisabeth Bell herself.   Yep, Thursday is my birthday, and I get to show off my personal Digi in this months release.  Talk about exciting!  =)

Okay, enough of my chatter....  Goooooo.... Create..... and Have Fun!  =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lynda!!! I ADORE what you've done with these colors!!! It was so fun to create with these happy bright colors! :) Great challenge my dear!!

So glad to know that you've gotten your computer issues fixed now and hope you get to enjoy some better weather hun!! BIG HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lynda the colours you have chosen look gorgeous so bright and vibrant, the design and image look awesome.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crystal said...

WOW this is GORGEOUS, I LOVE LOVE your colors and all your details and papers are STUNNING!