May 1, 2012

Everything Is coming up daisies


A little something to share with you all....  There is a new challenge going on right now over on Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog, and the theme is "Everything is Coming Up Daisies"  So what I have to share with you is a card that is filled with my punched daisies.   I used "Daisy Swinging" from Elphine House Australia... and then I just went "Daisy Crazy".  LOL


I actually went SOOO Daisy Crazy that I forgot to add something that really should be there on this card....  Where are the leaves that go along with a daisy flower?  Not a single leaf...  Ohhh I can't believe I forgot....  I just couldn't see past the daisies to add the leaves... LOL 
Yes I'm crazy for sure....


I hope you can find some time to come on over to Elphine House Australia's Challenge blog and join in the fun....

Other Challenges I've entered:


Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - "Spring Bling"
PaperTake Weekly - "Anything Goes"
Truly Scrumptious - "Distressing and Die Cutting"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, gorgeous card! Hugs! Leah Ann

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynda.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

lovely card thank you for joining us at stamptacular this week

Brodders said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for joining in withthe challenge over at Papertake weekly - Jane

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card, Thanks for playing on Papertake Weekly this week, Hazel