May 29, 2012

Splish - Splash... Oh So Fun

A quick post from me this evening, since I'm sitting in the midst of a thunder storm..  I should say we are having a Tornado Watch.  Storms are pretty cool to watch, but not when they are making my lights inside the house flicker.  ha ha....

This week our challenge over at Elphine House Australia is a sketch.  Janneke came up with a fun sketch with lots of layers, I hope you'll find some time to join us.



Here is my take on this sketch



I love all the layers.  I used papers from DCWV all from the same paper stack.
I colored my adorable little Tommy - Splashing Puddle stamp from Elphine House Australia.I guess this turned out to be the prefect image for a day like today. ha ha..

I've decided to enter this card into these challenges as well.

Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Bring on the boys


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lynda, sweet image.
luv
Debby

Janneke said...

What a great card sweetie ;o)
Love the bright colors you used ..

Janneke XO

Kezzy said...

Wow super fun card, love the image and the bright papers and embellishments are fantastic. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kezzy x