August 22, 2012

A Little Birthday Cheer

Happy Wednesday!  Wow have I ever been a busy little bee.... but earlier today I found some time to just sit and color.... The perfect therapy for me!!!  After coloring this adorable little doll, I couldn't just let it be, so I decided to see what the challenge over at The Greeting Farm's Blog was.  It's been FOREVER since I've had the chance to play along.  Well lucky for me.... I was able to turn this adorable little Miss Anya into a Birthday card especially for TGF's FARM FRESH FRIDAY  Birthday Challenge.  =) I'm sure I will have plenty of uses for some girlie birthday cards for many years to come....  I'm soon heading into my 3rd trimester, and it won't belong before I get to meet my little "girl" face to face....  I've always enjoyed coloring these adorable TGF girl stamps, and it seems I'm enjoying it even more these days....  I had a blast creating this card....  =) 
 I used these Copic Marker colors for coloring.
Skin: E00, E11, R43,
Hair: E50, E53, YR23
Clothing: BG11, BG15, RV0000, RV21, RV34, E0000, E25

The sentiment was made on my computer, and the papers are odds and ends from my scrap stash...

Not only am I entering this Challenge in TGF's FARM FRESH FRIDAY Birthday Challenge. 
but also in these challenges as well:
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - "Lets Hear it for the girls"
7 Kids College Fund - "Flower Power"




4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh love your gorgeous card Lynda, sweet image.
luv
Debby

eva said...

great card!! i love her clothes and all your embellies!!

Céline said...

fab card, love your coloring
have you see our Dt call? it will be a pleasure if you want to apply
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a cute card and that image is just adorable! Pretty colors too! Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!!