September 29, 2012

A Little Digi Bells Inspiration

Happy Saturday!!!
I have a card to share with you today, that I also shared over on The Digi Bells Blog!
I STILL Love this digi, believe it or not, it was her 2nd digital stamp that she released back in January 2010. And she STILL seems to be a fan favorite!
Don't you just love Elisabeth's designs?
 
 
 
It has been a long time since I colored pants in such a bold color, but I've just been in such a "Bold Color Mood" ha ha....
 
I used Copics of course, after all, they ARE my favorite things to color with.  I don't think I could craft properly without them.
 
The colors I used for this darling digi were:
 
Hair:
E50, E53, E55, and E25
Skin:
E00, E11, and R43 for the cheeks
Clothing:
R59, R27, and RV21
Apple:
G14, and YG11
Log:
E27, and E33
Book:
B95, B21, and E41
Grass:
YG17, YG67, YG03, and YG11
 
I have decided that I would also enter this card into these challenges:
 
 
and
 
Simply Create Too - "Autum/Fall"
 
 


No comments: