October 17, 2012

Buttons and Bows =)

Greetings!  Guess what?  Elphine House Australia's Challenge Blog is back to it's regular bi-weekly challenges.  I can't wait to start seeing more of what gets submitted.  If you are in love with Elisabeth Bells' Designs, then these are some fun challenges to enter. 

This week in honor of getting back to our regular bi-weekly schedule, we have a challenge with the theme of "Buttons & Bows"  So if you are in the mood for something fun to work on, and you have some stamps or digi's that are designed by the ever talented Elisabeth Bell, then why not hop on over there and join us this week? 


I used "Sophie on Timber Throne" for my card this week.  I have been dying to use her, and I finally found some time to do it.  She is absolutely beautiful, and perfect for this type of challenge, wouldn't you say?

You can find Sophie and many other gorgeous stamps from Elphine House Australia by visiting their online shop.  Not only that, but the first Holiday stamps are in.  I'm so excited about them!


 I colored this beautiful princess with Copic Markers, and for the finer details I used Stampin' Up markers.  I just love the flowing dress with the bows.  She reminds me of Cinderella. 

I hope that you'll find some time to stop by and join in our challenge.

Other challenges that I have entered:


6 comments:

Plastic Card said...

What a great card. So beautiful design. I like the colors you have chose and that image is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Steph said...

What a pretty card and gorgeous handmade flower! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

mixamatoasties said...

Pretty card. She does look a little like Cinders doesn't she.

Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

Susan x

Anonymous said...

AW!! She's so darling!! I'm so amazed with your stunning coloring details Lynda!! Absolutely gorgeous girl!! HUGS :)

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! I like it! perfect coloring! thanks for playing with SGC this week and good luck.

Niknak said...

Awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!