October 14, 2013

WARNING - Watch For Witches!!!



Good morning, I thought I'd share my card that I also shared over on
I've used the gorgeous BellaDonna and Hoot. She is absolutely adorable. 
She couldn't possibly be an evil witch, could she?
nooooo, I don't think so.
 


Of course you can find BellaDonna and Hoot in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection along with many other stunning Digis.

Speaking of Digi's and The Digi Bells..
Are you ready to see what adorable creature Elisabeth Bell is releasing this month?
Stop over at
The Digi Bells Blog on Friday, and join us for our October Blog Hop, featuring Elisabeth Bells newest Digi release.
 
This darling little witch has been colored with copics and just a touch of Prisma colored pencils.
 
 
 
Challenges I've entered:
 




8 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow great coloring! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays! Good Luck.

Donna K said...

Way too cute to be evil! Love your card!! You did a fantastic job with this entire layout. Thanks for sharing with us over at Craftin Desert Diva's!
~Donna K

stitch-and-greet said...

Wow! I am sitting here with my mouth wide open! WHAT A PIECE OF ARTWORK!!!! You have just got me totally awed with this fantastic card!
Regards and "Hugs", Renata

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Lynda: I love your card---it is so cute! thanks for joining in our challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fabulous card! I love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft It Up & Link It Up!

Stacey

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh yes, I agree that she is way too cute to be a bad witch. gorgeous card - I kept looking at it over and over due to all the lovely and interesting details. Those black flowers are the bomb! thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh yes, I agree that she is way too cute to be a bad witch. gorgeous card - I kept looking at it over and over due to all the lovely and interesting details. Those black flowers are the bomb! thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

Crafteezee said...

I love the cute witches. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x